WE ARE MADE TO DREAM AND TO LIVE THOSE DREAMS."

Monday, February 22, 2010

HOLLYWOOD

VINTAGE  MOVIES  STARS


Audrey Hepburn



Lucille  Ball





Rita   Hayworth



Cary Grant



I hope you like these glamour shots of
some of my favorite movie stars!
Please use them in your art work!
 Thanks for stopping by and visiting me
and have a great evening!! 


QUESTION!!!

 Is there a certain image you love but can't seem to find?
Have you looked everywhere and had no luck?
Or do you have any requests for some
different images that you'd like to have? 

What are your favorite type of vintage images?
Postcards, vintge children, vintage women's fashion,
advertisement, calling cards etc?

I have so many images in my stash!  
What I have posted so far is just the tip of the iceberg! 
I might have just what you are looking for ! 
Please, don't hesitate  to leave a comment or e-mail me
with your request and I will
look through my stash and try to find it for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message if you please!