WE ARE MADE TO DREAM AND TO LIVE THOSE DREAMS."

Friday, November 13, 2009

Old Bookcovers and Pages



Old Bookcovers







Old Pages



I love these two pages!!!



Old Paper









More Old Bookcovers

I experimented with  theses bookcovers to see what they would look like in different colors.  These could be used as backgrounds or *ESPECIALLY*  for an altered book project!!!



















     


















I hope you enjoy using these for your  altered art projects!  If you use these and would like to show off your work, then please link your work to this post  and I will proudly show post your work on my blog!!

*Remember, when clicking on the images, always RIGHT  CLICK to get a larger version and LEFT CLICK to save to your computer!

**Feel free to use these images for your own art work provided that you do not try to sell the images as  collage sheets or on a CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message if you please!