WE ARE MADE TO DREAM AND TO LIVE THOSE DREAMS."

Friday, November 13, 2009

My "Special" Treasures

A LITTLE PRINCESS

I am so excited to share this treaure with you!! This antique book was given to me by a  special family member and has a great deal of  sentimental value to me.  I couldn't wait to share this with you because  the book is over 100 years old and the drawings are simply amazing! The book cover , although very old, has such a quaint antique charm to it, it would make a great background or book cover for an alterd art book! I hope you will be inspired by the book and the drawings and make something espicially nice with the images. Please enjoy them as much as I have.



FRONT


BACK
(I love this dark blue/teal color)






The little girl that first owned this book received it from her Father,
on December 26,  1906!



first page



last page




introductory page
(notice the date)

















































And I still have more amazing treasures to share with you, so stay posted !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message if you please!