WE ARE MADE TO DREAM AND TO LIVE THOSE DREAMS."

Monday, December 13, 2010

25 Days Of Free Vintage Christmas Images

  Lovely Victorian Frames!
Just for You!!

Enjoy creating something really
special with these beautiful images!




I scanned this image and played
with the tone and color to give you
more than one frame to work with !







I added more color and

brightened the tone on this one!




I changed the color to blue and
brightened the tone!

Bright blue has become a popular
color for Christmas decorations!

I love  Blue Christmas Lights and
decorate with them every year!!




I wanted to change the
color to a softer pink to give the
 image an actual antique look.
As if I just bought it today from the
flea market and it is 100 years old! 




I toned down the brightness
of the frame and used Sepia
to give this image a
 real "old timey" antique look 
 and also a bit grungy too!

This would look fabulous 
as a backgroundfor some really
old family photos of Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message if you please!