WE ARE MADE TO DREAM AND TO LIVE THOSE DREAMS."

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sads News!!

I HAVE SOME VERY SAD NEWS!!!

I am going to have to stop posting
for the next few months due to
 my husband's health and the
 activities my children are involved in! 

My husband is having complete knee surgery
 and will be out of commission the whole summer! 
 My sons play football and will be practicing
football and playing baseball until August! 

 So I am going to be very busy taking care
of my family with no extra time
to spare right now to blog or create art! 
 Hopefully by August, things will be
back to normal and I can begin
blogging again!

I do want to thank each and 
every one of you that came to
 visit my sites and left such
sweet, inspiring comments
 to brighten my day! 
I so appreciate your kindness
 and will miss you very much
 but I will return in a few months
 and we can catch up then!
I will miss you and send
"Big Hugs"
out to all! 

 Have a great summer!

LOVE, KYMBERLY