WE ARE MADE TO DREAM AND TO LIVE THOSE DREAMS."

Friday, March 26, 2010

POSTCARD FRIENDSHIP FRIDAY!!!



For the past three 
 Postcard Friendship Friday's,
I have not been able to post  due to
an illness, a hectic schedule, and spring break!!
I've had a lot on my plate lately! 
                                                  
SO...
  I am going to post 4 postcards,
 3 postcards for the Friday's I missed
sharing with you and 1 for today!

I have a theme for the
cards that I am sharing with you today!!


Theme:
Let Me Entertain You!



Un de mes favoris !
Les cartes postales de cru du bidon
peuvent des filles sont belles !

Translation:  One of my favorites!
The Vintage postcards
of the Can Can girls are lovely!



Le cirque est en ville !
Quels costumes lumineux
 et colorés ils utilisent !

Translation: The circus is in town!
What bright and colorful costumes they wear!




Une belle fille d'exposition de Paris a cessé
de danser assez longtemps à la pose pour une image !

Translation: A beautiful show girl stopped
dancing long enough to pose for a picture!



Et que cette belle femme pourrait-elle chanter ?
Aucun doute, une chanson d'amour
française à son amour vrai !

Translation:
And what might this beautiful woman be singing?
No doubt, a French love song to her true love!


I hope you liked your "little France get-away"!!
Wasn't the  Paris shows and music so exciting!?!
Especially the "Can-Can"!!


Dear Friends,
Thank you for stopping
 by to see my postcards
and have a great weekend,
 thinking of Paris!