WE ARE MADE TO DREAM AND TO LIVE THOSE DREAMS."

Monday, March 15, 2010

A "BIG THANK YOU"!! I 've just got to brag about "Just Another Volunteer's" amazing art work!

Isn't this beautiful!


This piece of wonderful art work was created by

We both create art for the Soartful Challenge 
each Saturday and when I posted my entry,
 I saw this amazing postcard! 
I went over to visit her site and  found
the sweetest post about my free images
and the story I wrote about  Alice Paul! 
Didn't she do alovely job with the photos
from that post!?! I was just tickled to death
 when I her entry !  I love seeing something that
 someone else has created with my free images! 
 It's just Fab-u-lous!

You must go over and visit her site !  
Her digtal art work will amaze you!  
I wish I had her talent to create digital art! 
Maybe someday I will find the extra time
to try to learn the tools in the Photoshop program ! 
 Creating beautiful digital art like this, also
requires more than just learning the technical part!
It  takes a good eye for coordinating
the right colors, good depth perception,
and a great imagination! 
  
Just Another Volunteer
 has all of this and more!

Thank you, Linda, for a job well done!  

***Just a reminder***
Please do not take this image for your
 art work or copy it to sale or distribute for
commercial or personal reasons!!!
This altered art postcard is owned by Linda
and is not a public domain image! 
Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. Dear Kym,
    Thank you for that awesome post. And thanks again doe supplying both the inspiration and raw material for my piece.
    Lnda
    http://justanothervolunteer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kymberly.Thank you so very much for your kind and nice comment on my blog!!!It make me really glad!!!So nice of you to link me,I will do to.Hugs Kicki.See you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you please!