WE ARE MADE TO DREAM AND TO LIVE THOSE DREAMS."

Friday, January 22, 2010

More Victorian Fashion !

I have added more 
Images of Women dressed in the
Fashion of the Victorian Era! 
I hope you enjoy them and
can use them in your art projects!
















And now for a little "Victorian Secret!!




The "Bustier"

Or


the widely known  "Corset"  !



And speaking of  Corsets...
 I am posting a freebie that
was offered months ago by
Somerset  Stampers Samplers Magazine.
If you have never bought a Somerset Magazine,
please use the link below and go
visit their amazing web site!
They have at least 30 catagories of different
altered art magazines and books
to feast your eyes and feed your imagination!



This is the template for those who
are not familiar with Somerset Magazine!
 I hope that this template will encourage you to
check out the 400+ altered art project gallery
that is jam packed with some great
altered art ideas from those who
have contributed to the magazine!

Look for Template---July/August 2009
when linking onto the template page!





Finished Template!

This is what the finished art project looked like!





***This image can not be copied under any circumstance and is not posted as a free image! This is someone's original work that was contributed to the magazine and my intention was to post this as an example of what the finished project will look like!


Go to this link:
click on their sidebar where
you see  Tempting Templates!
This will take you to an an amazing page of
every kind of template you could ever imagine!
And right beside of the template is the finished project,
as I showed you earlier with the posted bustier.
  Yes, the templates are free!!

I also have the Somerset Magazine
button  on my left sidebar.
Click the button and that link will
take you straight to the
Stampington Company and Somerset Studios!

Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy these images!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting blog and the so very nice comments you gave me. My vacation goal for this year is to get to Gatlinburg and the smoky mt's. I heard that Maryville is close by? Lucky you to live in such a beautiful area. By the way I love this blog of yours, so inspiring. hugs, Carol Mae

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message if you please!